SEO & Local Search Service
SEO (Search Engine Optimization)
Ranking on page one of Google search is best approached utilizing scientific data-driven methods. Our company incorporates a combination of these best practices in organic search ranking (SEO) methods, to increase your website’s non-paid search ranking, over time. All of our methods are “White Hat” meaning that we do not use any “quick fix” tricks that would ultimately cause you problems in the long run. We are Certified Google Partners – experts – who are up to date with the latest algorithm changes.
Website SEO Audit
Before we begin working on our client’s website, we check its current state. We have found that many websites – even new websites – are not well designed for search ranking, and as a result must be corrected, at the onset of our work.
On-Page SEO is about making your website search engine friendly. Search Engines look at your web pages, in order to provide relevant content for those searching for a specific product or service. The goal is to ensure the searcher finds the most relevant information and has the best user experience possible. To achieve this Search Engines scan your pages for analysis, ranking a host of information. Here are some of the most important areas we optimize.
Here are some KEY AREAS we optimize:
- Mobile website optimization – Is your website mobile friendly? Google’s last update– began the process of ranking mobile friendly sites higher in search. Currently, approximately 60% of searches begin on mobile devices (Hit wise).
- Is website content relevant to the keywords used by the searcher?
- Does the website load quickly on mobile devices? Pages that load slowly tend to lose visitors and result in a drop in ranking.
- Is there a sitemap?
- Is the page URLs optimized for keywords?
- Do photos and images have correct title tags and alt text?
- Is the title and Meta tags correctly formatted?
- Does the site utilize H1 and H2 headers?
- New websites must be secure – Security Certificate (SSL)
- Geo-Location text
Off-Site SEO (Off Page) refers to activity outside of your website that indicates your website’s value. Our company focuses our efforts on these areas outside of your page.
- Digital Strategy – consulting and recommendations.
- Social Media links and Social Media traffic to your website.
- Presence Management – Correcting online NAP Data (Name, Address, Phone Number, and Web Address). Incorrect information on listing and information sites confuses Search Engines and GPS Location Services.
- Place Page Optimization and Search Engines verification – Google Maps-Google My Business -Bing
- External Link building
- Citation Building Services
- Traffic Services